Integrated Systems For CEMS
For Over 30 Years CAI has Provided CEM Systems to our Industrial Clients in all Markets and Industries. Our Engineers and Project Managers are Experienced in all Aspects of CEMS Design, from Permit and Regulatory Requirements to the Technical Design of your Process Sampling Application and Measurement Methods.
Our Technical Capabilities Include Permit and Regulatory Analysis, Design-Build, Installation, Start-up, Maintenance and Operation of CEM Systems for Both Hazardous Area and General Purpose Electrical Installation Locations.
We are Expert in CEM and Process Analytical System Designs and Applications Including:
- General Purpose or Hazardous Area CEM and Process Analytical Systems
- Rack and Wall Mount
- US EPA Part 75, Part 60, Part 63
- Dilution CEMS
- Full Extractive Dry Basis CEMS
- In-situ CEMS
- Hot/Wet Extractive CEMS
- Transportable and Portable CEMS
- All Major Priority Pollutants -NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, Flow, Particulate, Opacity
- HAPs and Hydrocarbon CEMS – HCl, Mercury, Hydrocarbons (Methane and Non-Methane), H2S, Total Sulfur
- Data Acquisition Systems, PLCs, Controllers and HMIs