We Are Looking For Talent To Grow With Us!
IMMEDIATE – Regional Sales Manager – Greater Chicago – We are currently seeking a qualified Regional Outside Salesperson to grow our sales to Industrial clients in the Chicago area. Responsibilities include Outside Sales of all company products to Industrial clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Promote company products to existing and new accounts in the Wisconsin, Illinois, Western Indiana and Central and Western KY Territory.
• Travel to customer sites to develop and maintain relationships, generate and qualify leads, manage the customer through a sales process, generate bookings, and conduct follow ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of and, posses the ability to, professionally demonstrate the features and capabilities of various equipment to potential clients.
• Provide technical support to customers, RFQ walkdowns, field sales and engineering site visits as required to define clients applications and present company solutions.
• develop and maintain an end user knowledge of existing and potential customers at Power Plants, Petrochemical, Refineries, Steel, Paper, Manufacturing, Chemical, Landfills…etc.
• Maintain an in depth knowledge of the company and it’s partners products and solutions in gas measurement, emission monitoring and other related process control analytical applications.
• Provide technical information and services to solve application challenges and meet commercial needs related to the sale of CEMS and related equipment.
• Develop and manage sales forecast within assigned territory.
• Assist with all aspects of pricing, contract preparation and work with back office support to ensure timely generation of quotes and proper billing set-up.
• Establish relationships in various industry groups to further knowledge and expand network.
• Initiate efforts to provide other company products and services to customers.
• Up to 75% travel in the region, some overnight.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum three years experience selling Industrial gas Analyzers and CEMs to the Power, Refining, Chemical, Petrochemical, and related industrial markets.
- 5 years experience in selling industrial Pressure, Temperature and Flow instrumentation and/or controls in the region.
- In depth knowledge in gas analyzer manufacturer products and their application in environmental emission and industrial gas measurement applications.
- Knowledge of UV, Visible and NDIR , Chemiluminescent, Process Mass spectroscopy, Gas Chromatography and other process and CEM instrument technologies and analyzer models.
- Knowledge of coriolis, vortex and DP flow transmitters and systems.
- Direct selling experience – inside sales or outside sales and/or extensive field service experience directly into the applications stated above.
- Strong motivation to develop new accounts while servicing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to interact on a technical level with internal and external personnel.
- Computer literacy required (MS Office applications including extensive Excel experience, CRM database (Act or Sales Force) and Power Point presentation software use and configuration
- This position offers a base salary plus a commission structure which is tied to sales in the territory and individual goals and objectives. Other benefits include: car allowance, 401(K), medical, dental, vision, and LTD.
IMMEDIATE – Manufacturer Rep – for our Analytical System Integration Services in key locations throughout the USA including: New England, NY, NJ, MD, WEST TX, OK, AZ, NM, FL, AL, LA, Northern CA, OR, WA.
Field Service Technician – Requires travel >70%; MUST have experience with relevant equipment/systems; Home-based, location can be flexible.